Please ensure that you meet all the admissions requirements for the program you are applying for and follow the checklist below to apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
The Selection Committee will evaluate your ability to undertake the program successfully using the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in a related disciplines such as Commerce, Business, Planning, Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying, Law or Engineering with a weighted average of at least 65%, or equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme and
- At least one year of documented relevant work experience in the field of real estate/property or equivalent
The Selection Committee may conduct interviews or tests and may call for referee reports and employer references to clarify any of the points above.
2. Submission of academic results
Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. English language
All applicants must satisfy the University's English language requirements.
4. Application dates
Final application deadline dates are as follows:
- Semester 1, 2018: apply by Tuesday 31 October 2017
- Semester 2, 2018: apply by Monday 30 April 2018
Note: International students who are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments are required to submit their online application prior to the deadlines listed above. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or personal statement can be submitted up until December 01 for Semester 1 2018. The same deadline as domestic applicants.
Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
If you are an international student, you should hear of the outcome of your application within 8 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation) when applying for the next available intake.
Late applications will not be accepted.
International students may complete the online application form below
Apply through an authorised agent in your country
If you need more information before submitting your application, we are here to help.