Melbourne School of Design graduates are recognised as leading, adaptable professionals in their fields, knowledgeable across a range of disciplines with an excellent academic grounding and strong practical skills they can immediately apply in their jobs.
- Graduate Diploma in Built Environments
- Graduate Diploma in Built Environments (Advanced)
- Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architectural Engineering
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Master of Philosophy
- Doctor of Philosophy
Design applies to a whole range of contexts, with applications in the creation and improvement to cities, buildings, transport, furniture, websites, processes, bridges, landscapes and the environment.