Please ensure that you meet all the admissions requirements for the program you are applying for and follow the checklist below to apply.
1. Completion of an undergraduate degree
Ensure you meet the undergraduate degree (Bachelor degree) prerequisite for the program you would like to apply for.
- A three-year undergraduate degree with a weighted average of at least 65% (equivalent to the University of Melbourne grading scheme) is required to apply for most programs in the MSD
- Three-year undergraduate degrees in related disciplines are required to apply for 200 point stream in the Master programs. If you have completed a three-year undergraduate degree in a non-related discipline you must apply for the 300 point stream in the Master programs
- View the Master of Property entry requirements
2. Submission of academic results
Provide an original or copy of your academic transcript together with a grading scale used by the University (or Faculty/Department) where you completed your undergraduate degree.
Please ensure any transcripts for studies completed as part of a study abroad/exchange program are included as well as transcripts for subjects transferred/credited towards your degree.
If you have completed your Bachelor degree at the University of Melbourne you do not need to submit a hard copy of your results.
3. English language
All applicants must satisfy the University's English Language Requirements.
4. Personal statement
Applications for the Master of Property require a personal statement of up to 500 words outlining prior study, work experience, and motivation to undertake the program.
Your statement can be uploaded via the online application system.
Read about personal statements and how they are assessed.
5. Application dates
Final application deadline dates are as follows:
- Semester 2, 2018: apply by Monday 30 April 2018
- Semester 1, 2019: apply by Wednesday 31 October 2018
Note: International students who are currently admitted to the Bachelor of Environments are required to submit their online application prior to the deadlines listed above. Additional documents such as a design portfolio and/or personal statement can be submitted up until July 6 for Semester 2, 2018 and November 30 for Semester 1, 2019. The same deadline as domestic applicants.
Semester start dates are available in the Academic Calendar
If you are an international student, you should hear of the outcome of your application within 8 weeks of submission of your complete application (including all supporting documentation) when applying for the next available intake.
Late applications will not be accepted.
International students may complete the online application form below
Apply through an authorised agent in your country
If you need more information before submitting your application, we are here to help.
Call us: 13 6352 | International: +(61 3) 9035 5511
Submit an enquiry here